Friday, April 11, 2008

Battlestar Streaming Again


It appears the one time (noon ET) streaming of the season opener was a success and that SciFi will be continuing to do that on a weekly basis for the time being. So if you have access today at noon, head over to Scifi and watch the episode early.
Also, SciFi has started up a Humans vs. Cylons social network/game. I figured I'd give it a try and see if I can help the Cylons to win the war. Following this link will take you to a signup page where the whizzy heads will gain points by signing up new recruits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Remote Desktop software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote pc access
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!